The guided tours starts with a video (10 mins), an introduction to the history of the castle and winery, and continues through the ancient water tank, where today takes place an awesome wine reserve, to get to the stone walls barriquerie; in the end, 70 steps leads underground, to the 2nd level, a former bunker built during the 2nd world war from where it is possible to get in the ancient park, to get a stroll in the romantic Giacomo Casanova walk.
Guided wine tastings
On request, it is possible to taste our wines and also the spirits.
Castello di Spessa DOC Collio Wines
- White: Friulano, Ribolla Gialla, Pinot Bianco, Pinot Grigio, Sauvignon, “Di Santarosa” (Collio bianco barricato), Sauvignon “Segré”.
- Red: “Torriani” (merlot), “Vigna Rosaris”(merlot), “Rassauer” (Cabernet Sauvignon), “Casanova” (pinot nero), “Conte di Spessa” (Collio rosso).
Castello di Spessa DOC Isonzo Wines
- White: Friulano, Ribolla Gialla, Pinot Grigio, Sauvignon, Chardonnay
- Red: Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot
- Sweet: Pérle (verduzzo passito)
- Sparkling: Pertè (ribolla gialla)